Interview with Wasseem Emam at the Extinction or Regeneration Conference in London, 12th May 2023
IV Fish Welfare Summer Shoal 2022 — Presentation by Wasseem Emam
Nor Fishing 2022 Digital Broadcast – Interview with Wasseem Emam
Panel on capture fisheries welfare @ the Aquatic Life Conference
Panel on Eurogroup & EU policy work @ the Aquatic Life Conference
BOLTI EGYPT project video — Sustainable intensification of the tilapia farming sector through improved fish health & welfare
ALI panel — Can we have sustainable and humane wild capture fisheries?
ESR IN THE MEDIA
- Down but not out: post-quake Turkey battles on
- Trouble mounts for Egyptian aquaculture.
- Wasseem Emam Q&A, Ethical Seafood Research
- An exploded aquarium and chimpanzees shot dead: Is it time to stop keeping animals in captivity?
- Advocate Origin Stories — Animal Defense Partnership
- New Report Published on Key Welfare Recommendations for Marine Capture Fisheries — SEVENSEAS Media
- Aquatic Life Institute calls for marine fisheries to adopt welfare-based approach | SeafoodSource
- Sentient Media — Take Action
- COP26: In Conversation with Young Leaders
- Sustainable Aquaculture: Wasseem Emam PhD student carrying out field work in the Nile delta Egypt for the BOLTI project
- What do young scientists have to say about peer review and research quality?